Expat in Dublin Blog Expat: living abroad

Wednesday 30 April 2014

An Opportunity? Update

On the 20th of April, I had written about a possible opportunity at a hotel in Dundalk.  Well, I heard back from the GM, and she stated to get in touch with her once I move to Ireland and if the position is still available, we can interview then.  What a bummer.  At least I have an interview lined up as soon as I arrive, as long as the position is still available.

I also looked at rent.ie today at house shares. Wow! reasonable rates for sharing houses right in the centre of Dublin. This will likely be the route I take when I'm able to move there.


2 comments:

  1. We found our apartment on daft.ie if you want another search source for housing. It was handy for us. The turnaround on apartments like ours is quite quick here, so we couldn't really start to look seriously until the week before moving. If you are looking for a house or house share, it might not be snapped up like the student apartments are.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory, thanks for the tip. I just checked that site out. Plenty of options.

    ReplyDelete

Expat in Dublin