Expat in Dublin Blog Expat: living abroad

Tuesday 29 April 2014

House is still for sale

I've had less than favourable results in selling the house.  I think there have been a total of 5 showings since the house went on the market just over two weeks ago.  I've had 2 cancellations as well.  I really thought that there would be more interest, especially considering how well the housing market is (supposedly) doing in this area.  A couple of the people who did look at the house have stated that the kitchen is too small, one didn't like that it didn't have a very big dining area, and someone else commented that the lot was too small.  I had several positive comments on the landscaping, though, so that makes me feel good.  All that sweat and pain has at least boosted my ego a little.

Here is the listing if anyone is interested:  http://www.zillow.com/homes/1437-cedar-branch-ct-27587_rb/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expat in Dublin