Expat in Dublin Blog Expat: living abroad

Friday 23 May 2014

Possible (hopefully) good news

Well, I finally have an offer on the house! There was a showing when I was visiting my Mom in Connecticut, and this is the couple who has put an offer in. There was also a showing on Sunday, and according to their realtor, the couple was very interested, but we have not heard anything back. I was hoping for a bidding war. Anyways, the first and only offer came in 12k below asking, so I obviously counter offered. They have since counter offered again, and so I did as well. I'm now just waiting to hear a response from my latest counter offer. Keeping fingers crossed they accept it, although I have a feeling they will counter offer yet again. If they accept my offer as is, I'm in a good financial position. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expat in Dublin