Expat in Dublin Blog Expat: living abroad

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Under Contract

It's official, my house is under contract! I received a due diligence check yesterday from my realtor and closing is scheduled for 27 June. In other news, I received an email from a recruiter I've been working with in Ireland. He emailed me to let me know of an opportunity in Omagh which is in Northern Ireland. Omagh is in County Tyrone, which is where my Grandfather emigrated from. In fact, when I looked at the map of where this hotel is, I saw Castlederg, which is the town he lived in. Now, I'm not against living in N.I. at all, it's just that all of the research I've done thus far has been for living in Ireland. I just need to do some investigating on living there. I actually think it would be really nice to live so close to where my family originated from; coming full circle, in a way. I've emailed the recruitment agency asking for more details on the position, and I will post more information once I have it myself.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the contract and possibly opportunity in NI!

    ReplyDelete

Expat in Dublin