Expat in Dublin Blog Expat: living abroad

Monday 26 May 2014

Still waiting

I am still waiting for a contract for the sale of the house. The buyers agent is not being easy to work with. There is a clause in the contract that states if the buyers house does not close they can walk away from buying my house. My realtor feels this is not needed. However, the buyers were supposed to close on the sale of their house this past Friday and it got pushed back to this Friday. Something just seems odd about the whole situation. So basically I'm just waiting for the wording to be changed by the buyers realtor and I'll be all set to go. I just want some reassurance that this is actually going to happen; Dublin's been on my mind quite a bit the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expat in Dublin